1/1 Photo of Fresh Strawberries and Cream Bread
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 5 mins
A wonderful yummy quick bread made with fresh strawberries and sour cream. Makes a great addition to a brunch table. Recipe found on the internet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- 2Beat in eggs one at a time, then add sour cream and vanilla.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Combine dry ingredients and stir into creamed mixture just until moistened.
- 5Fold in strawberries and 1/2 c nuts.
- 6Pour into greased 8x4x2 loaf pan and sprinkle with remaining nuts.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 65 to 70- minutes or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 8Cool for 10 minutes, then remove from pan to wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Strawberries and Cream Bread
Serving Size: 1 (906 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3178.8
- Calories from Fat 1655
- Total Fat 183.9 g
- Saturated Fat 80.4 g
- Cholesterol 675.8 mg
- Sodium 3027.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 342.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.3 g
- Sugars 162.8 g
- Protein 52.6 g