1/1 Photo of Fresh Strawberries and Cream Bread
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 5 mins
A wonderful yummy quick bread made with fresh strawberries and sour cream. Makes a great addition to a brunch table. Recipe found on the internet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- 2Beat in eggs one at a time, then add sour cream and vanilla.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Combine dry ingredients and stir into creamed mixture just until moistened.
- 5Fold in strawberries and 1/2 c nuts.
- 6Pour into greased 8x4x2 loaf pan and sprinkle with remaining nuts.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 65 to 70- minutes or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 8Cool for 10 minutes, then remove from pan to wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Strawberries and Cream Bread
Serving Size: 1 (906 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3178.8
- Calories from Fat 1655
- Total Fat 183.9 g
- Saturated Fat 80.4 g
- Cholesterol 675.8 mg
- Sodium 3027.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 342.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.3 g
- Sugars 162.8 g
- Protein 52.6 g