With Rhubarb season soon coming into focus I wanted to share this wonderful recipe. I discovered this recipe on the internet on AllRecipes.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Combine sugar and flour.
- Sprinkle 1/4 of it over pastry in pie plate. Heap rhubarb over this mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining sugar and flour.
- Dot with small pieces of butter. Cover with top crust.
- Place pie on lowest rack in oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F, and continue baking for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold.