1/3 Photos of Fresh Plum & Blueberry Upside-Down Cake
1 hr 5 mins
This is such a beautiful and easy cake! I was so excited when I flipped it over and WOW - it really is impressive! I can't wait until my husband comes home to see/eat it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Place 6 tablespoons of melted butter in 9" round cake pan, add brown sugar and spread evenly on bottom.
- 3Arrange plums around the pan overlapping and place blueberries in the center.
- 4In large bowl, cream remaining butter with sugar and lemon zest, add egg and beat until combined.
- 5In medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder& salt.
- 6Add flour mixture to butter mixture in three batches, alternating with the milk.
- 7Pour batter into cake pan and spread evenly over plums.
- 8Bake until a toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean- about 50 minutes.
- 9Cool 10 minutes.
- 10Let cool 10 minutes, then invert to plate.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Plum & Blueberry Upside-Down Cake
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.0
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 69.9 mg
- Sodium 330.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 42.5 g
- Protein 3.7 g