1/1 Photo of Fresh Blueberry Pie
This recipe came from the cookbook Simple Elegance and it is so good! I always double the whipped cream mixture. I did not include chilling time in the prep or cook time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar, cornstarch and salt in a saucepan.
- 2Blend in water and 1 cup blueberries.
- 3Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, until very thick.
- 4Stir in butter and lemon juice. Cool slightly.
- 5Fold in remaining berries.
- 6Chill about 1 hour.
- 7Beat heavy cream until thick, add powdered sugar and vanilla.
- 8Spread whipped cream over the bottom of baked pie shell.
- 9Top with blueberry filling. Chill 1-2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Blueberry Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2507.2
- Calories from Fat 1177
- Total Fat 130.8 g
- Saturated Fat 57.6 g
- Cholesterol 224.0 mg
- Sodium 1775.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 330.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.7 g
- Sugars 202.1 g
- Protein 17.5 g