6 hrs 25 mins
Sinful! Cooked time is actually the "chill" time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream sugar and butter with electric mixer until fluffy.
- 2Stir in Chocolate and vanilla.
- 3Add eggs one at a time at high speed.
- 4Keep beating until the eggs are combined throughly with other ingredients.
- 5You want this to be smooth when you taste.
- 6This could take 4-6 minutes depending on your mixer.
- 7Pour into pie shell.
- 8Chill this preferably overnight or at least 2 1/2 hours.
- 9Once chilled you can garnish with sliced berries and whip cream.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Silk Pie
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 551.1
- Calories from Fat 358
- Total Fat 39.8 g
- Saturated Fat 22.1 g
- Cholesterol 166.7 mg
- Sodium 337.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 34.6 g
- Protein 6.1 g