Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Sinful! Cooked time is actually the "chill" time.
Make and share this French Silk Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Cream sugar and butter with electric mixer until fluffy.
- Stir in Chocolate and vanilla.
- Add eggs one at a time at high speed.
- Keep beating until the eggs are combined throughly with other ingredients.
- You want this to be smooth when you taste.
- This could take 4-6 minutes depending on your mixer.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Chill this preferably overnight or at least 2 1/2 hours.
- Once chilled you can garnish with sliced berries and whip cream.