Sweet and light little kisses for your loved one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300°F.
- 2Place the egg whites in a glass mixing bowl with the salt.
- 3Beat until the whites are stiff and slowly add 1 cup of sugar, beating constantly.
- 4Gently fold in the red food coloring, extract and coconut.
- 5Do this very slowly to avoid deflating the mixture.
- 6Drop the mixture from a teaspoon onto a greased and well floured baking sheet (I use ungreased parchment paper).
- 7Bake about 30 minutes.
- 8Turn the oven off and let the kisses sit in the oven for 1 1/2 hours.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Kisses
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.1
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 20.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 0.7 g