Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Sweet and light little kisses for your loved one!
Make and share this French Kisses recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Place the egg whites in a glass mixing bowl with the salt.
- Beat until the whites are stiff and slowly add 1 cup of sugar, beating constantly.
- Gently fold in the red food coloring, extract and coconut.
- Do this very slowly to avoid deflating the mixture.
- Drop the mixture from a teaspoon onto a greased and well floured baking sheet (I use ungreased parchment paper).
- Bake about 30 minutes.
- Turn the oven off and let the kisses sit in the oven for 1 1/2 hours.