Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a no bake pie that will be ready to eat in just a few hours. The cook time is the chill time.
- Combine crumbs and butter.
- Press firmly on bottom and up sides of 9" pie plate, chill.
- In large mixer bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in condensed milk and concentrated orange juice until smooth.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Pile into crust.
- Chill 2 hours or until set.
Very much enjoyed making this pie, & although I followed the recipe right on down, I did jazz it up a little by topping it with some fine curls of orange zest! Also added two segments of Mandarin oranges on each piece just before serving! Thanks for a great keeper! [Tagged, made & reviewed in All New Zaar Cookbooks Tag]
I liked it but my DH didn't so I guess I won't be making this again. I ate all but 1 piece over 3 days and I think I put on an extra pound.