1 hr 20 mins
This is posted in response to a request for grape breads. I can't believe there aren't any on Zaar yet! This recipe is from a tiny stapled cookbook I bought from Joseph's Wayside Market in Naples, NY.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 F.
- 2In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except grape skins.
- 3When well-blended, gently fold in grape skins.
- 4Pour batter into 2 well-oiled 9x5-inch loaf pans.
- 5Bake 1 hour or until tester comes out clean.
- 6Let stand 5 minutes before removing from pan.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Finger Lakes Grape Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2545.3
- Calories from Fat 1064
- Total Fat 118.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 317.2 mg
- Sodium 1610.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 345.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 201.4 g
- Protein 28.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: