Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is posted in response to a request for grape breads. I can't believe there aren't any on Zaar yet! This recipe is from a tiny stapled cookbook I bought from Joseph's Wayside Market in Naples, NY.
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except grape skins.
- When well-blended, gently fold in grape skins.
- Pour batter into 2 well-oiled 9x5-inch loaf pans.
- Bake 1 hour or until tester comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minutes before removing from pan.