Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another dessert pizza recipe. I found this on a coupon for dole mandarin oranges. It looks amazing and I'll probably be making for a few upcoming parties.
- 1 (17 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softned
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Press cookie dough on bottom of 12 inc pizza pan lined with non stick aluminum foil, bake at 350F 10 to 14 minutes or until light brown. Cool to room temperature.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl until well blended. stir in 1/2 cup mandarin oranges, spread over crust.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Arrange kiwi, raspberries, and mandarin oranges over cream cheese and cut into 12 wedges.
This is amazing and impressive!!! Of course just about any fruit on top would be good.
This was an amazing tasting dessert. The recipe I found in a magazine was a tad different though. On step 3: beat until SMOOTH and well blended. Also, instead of raspberries it said to use 1 cup sliced strawberries. Personally I like the strawberries better but you could really substitute any fruit. This dessert is so colorful and tastes as good as it looks. It's perfect for any party.