This is very easy and simply delicious. Similar to some dump cakes but different ingrediants. I like it best served with either cool whip, whipped cream or vanilla ice cream on top. Fay was my mother and she was given the recipe by some unknown person many years ago.
- In a 9 x 13 ungreased baking pan place the peaches and juice.
- Sprinkle the dry cake mix over the peaches.
- Sprinkle the coconut on top of the dry cake mix.
- Sprinkle the nuts on the top of the coconut.
- Drizzle the melted margarine evenly over the cake.
- Bake 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes until it is nicely browned.