1/2 Photos of Fay's Picnic Cake
This is very easy and simply delicious. Similar to some dump cakes but different ingrediants. I like it best served with either cool whip, whipped cream or vanilla ice cream on top. Fay was my mother and she was given the recipe by some unknown person many years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 9 x 13 ungreased baking pan place the peaches and juice.
- 2Sprinkle the dry cake mix over the peaches.
- 3Sprinkle the coconut on top of the dry cake mix.
- 4Sprinkle the nuts on the top of the coconut.
- 5Drizzle the melted margarine evenly over the cake.
- 6Bake 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes until it is nicely browned.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fay's Picnic Cake
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.8
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 368.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 3.8 g