The name of this says it all! ---plan ahead the pie needs to chill for 3 or more hours before serving. I made this pie using half bottled lemon juice and half fresh, it was still wonderful, I suggest to only use fresh berries for this pie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 2/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar (for a sweeter crust use 4 tablespoons)
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 -2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 3 tablespoons blueberry preserves
- 2 cups sweetened whipped cream or 2 cups Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Prepare a 9-inch pie plate.
- 3In a bowl stir together the crust ingredients until combined; press into bottom and up the sides of the pie plate.
- 4Bake for 8 minutes; remove and cool completely (the pie crust can be made up to a day in advance covered with plastic wrap and chilled).
- 5In a bowl beat the softened cream cheese with sweetened condensed milk and powdered sugar using an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy and smooth.
- 6Add in lemon pudding mix, lemon rind and fresh lemon juice; beat until completely blended.
- 7Spread half of the lemon mixture evenly into the prepared pie crust.
- 8In a bowl mix the blueberries with preserves; spread evenly over the lemon mixture.
- 9Spread the remaining half of the lemon mixture over the blueberry mixture; cover and chill for minimum of 3 hours or until well set.
- 10Dollop the whipped cream (or Cool Whip topping) around the edges of the pie, then sprinkle fresh blueberries over the whipped cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fantastic Lemon-Blueberry Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 561.6
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 79.8 mg
- Sodium 492.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 50.6 g
- Protein 7.7 g