Susan Lee's Note:
Simple - yet yummy - cookies for young children to make on a hot day! This recipe is from a cookbook my little sis got as a birthday gift more than few years ago! I have been searching for this for 35 years.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Let butter soften to room temperature.
- 2Add sugar and mix thoroughly.
- 3Add water, cocoa, vanilla and oats.
- 4Cover and chill for 2-3 hours.
- 5Pour powdered sugar in dish.
- 6Roll walnut-sized bits of dough into balls, then roll in powdered sugar.
- 7Store cookies in fridge.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eskimo Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (548 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.0
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 41.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 1.2 g