Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Simple - yet yummy - cookies for young children to make on a hot day! This recipe is from a cookbook my little sis got as a birthday gift more than few years ago! I have been searching for this for 35 years.
- Let butter soften to room temperature.
- Add sugar and mix thoroughly.
- Add water, cocoa, vanilla and oats.
- Cover and chill for 2-3 hours.
- Pour powdered sugar in dish.
- Roll walnut-sized bits of dough into balls, then roll in powdered sugar.
- Store cookies in fridge.