1/1 Photo of Emerils Key Lime Pie
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2In a bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter with your hands.
- 3Press the mixture firmly into a 9-inch pie pan, and bake until brown, about 20 minutes.
- 4Remove from the oven and allow to cool to room temperature before filling.
- 5Lower the oven temperature to 325 degrees F.
- 6In a separate bowl, combine the condensed milk, lime juice, and eggs.
- 7Whisk until well blended and place the filling in the cooled pie shell.
- 8Bake in the oven for 15 minutes and allow to chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- 9Once chilled, combine the sour cream and powdered sugar and spread over the top of the pie using a spatula.
- 10Sprinkle the lime zest as a garnish on top of the sour cream and serve chilled.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Emerils Key Lime Pie
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.3
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 71.3 mg
- Sodium 199.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 52.2 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: