4 hrs 30 mins
Reduce fat and calories by using low fat cream cheese
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 cups whipping cream, whipped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) loaf frozen pound cake, thawed, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3 (1 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, grated
- chocolate curls (optional)
- strawberry (optional)
- 1In a bowl, toss strawberries with 1/2 cup sugar; set aside.
- 2In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, orange juice and remaining sugar until smooth.
- 3Fold in the whipped cream; set aside.
- 4Drain strawberries, reserving juice; set the berries aside.
- 5Gently toss cake cubes with reserved juice.
- 6Place half of the cake in a 4 quart trifle dish or serving bowl.
- 7Top with a third of the cream cheese mixture, half of the strawberries and half of the grated chocolate.
- 8Repeat layers.
- 9Top with remaining cream cheese.
- 10Garnish with chocolate curls and strawberries if desired.
- 11Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Elegant Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.5
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 20.9 g
- Cholesterol 118.2 mg
- Sodium 204.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 20.3 g
- Protein 5.2 g