Prep 10 mins
Cook 33 mins
Known as Keeka Baladi min Shokolata in Egypt, it is almost like a regular cake, with a few twists!
Make and share this Egyptian Chocolate Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup hot coffee
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl.
- Pour into greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350F degrees for 30-35 minute.
- Top with your favorite frosting, powdered sugar or whipped topping.
This cake is fantastic. I use olive oil and everyone that tries it wants the recipe.