1 hr 10 mins
A new use for extra eggplant...a cake that starts out with cake mix, pudding mix and yes...EGGPLANT!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2Combine all ingreients in a large mixer bowl.
- 3Beat at medium speed for 4 minutes.
- 4Pour into a greased and floured tube or bundt pan.
- 5Bake for 50-55 minutes or until cake pulls from side of pan (do not underbake).
- 6Cool 15 minutes in pan and then remove and cool completely on wire rack.
- 7For mellowing of flavors, cover and store overnight.
- 8Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar before serving, if desired.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggplant (Aubergine) Cake?!
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.6
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 79.8 mg
- Sodium 443.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 4.7 g