An easy to make egg-free frosting that works great for decorating cookies for holidays, birthdays and parties. You can make half the recipe if you like. When you need to add coloring to icing, use color paste. If you use liquid coloring, you may need to add more icing sugar. Add a little cocoa for chocolate cookie icing. Posted in response to a request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, cream together the butter, shortening, and vanilla.
- 2Blend in the icing sugar, one cup at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 3Beat in the milk and continue mixing until light and fluffy.
- 4Keep icing covered until you are ready to decorate the cookies.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg Free Buttercream Cookie Icing
Serving Size: 1 (730 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 904.4
- Calories from Fat 441
- Total Fat 49.0 g
- Saturated Fat 21.1 g
- Cholesterol 62.0 mg
- Sodium 168.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 120.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 117.6 g
- Protein 0.4 g