1/6 Photos of Easy Strawberry Cake
This is such an easy cake to make. My two little ones absolutely loved it. It is even better w/ a strawberry glaze as a filling. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package French vanilla cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour or 3 tablespoons cake flour
- 1/2 cup crushed fresh strawberries or 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package French vanilla instant pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1Preheat oven 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour 2-9 inch round cake pans.
- 2In a large bowl, dissolve the gelatin in cold water. Stir in the cake mix, eggs, vegetable oil, flour, and strawberries. Beat till well mixed. Pour into prepared pans.
- 3Bake 30 to 35 minutes in preheated oven, or do toothpick test. Cool cakes in the pans for 10 minutes before inverting.
- 4To Make Frosting: Combine milk and pudding mix. Add lemon extract. Fold in frozen whipped topping. Frost cooled cakes. Top with fresh strawberries.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Strawberry Cake
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.8
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 52.5 mg
- Sodium 379.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 29.7 g
- Protein 4.5 g