1/2 Photos of Easy Refrigerator White Chocolate Lime Pie (No-Bake)
This pie is really good!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup whipping cream, unwhipped
- 1 (11 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice (preferably Key lime juice)
- green food coloring (optional)
- 9 inches prepared graham cracker crusts (store-bough or homemade)
- whipped cream or Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- lime slice (optional)
- 1In a medium saucepan combine the whipping cream with the white chocolate baking chips over low heat; cook 5 minutes or until the chips melt, stirring constantly.
- 2Remove from heat, add in sour cream, lime rind, fresh lime juice and food colouring (if using) mix well to combine.
- 3Pour into prepared crust.
- 4Cover and chill for at least 8 hours.
- 5Serve with a dollup of whipped cream or Cool Whip and a thin slice of lime.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Refrigerator White Chocolate Lime Pie (No-Bake)
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.7
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 49.7 mg
- Sodium 218.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 34.7 g
- Protein 4.2 g