1/1 Photo of Easy Red Velvet Cake
Kitty Kat Cook's Note:
From my test kitchen. Less ingredients than some red velvet cake recipes call for, an inexpensive, yummy and moist version. Perfect if it's your first time trying the red velvet cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) box of duncan hines' red velvet cake mix
- 3 1/2 ounces white chocolate pudding mix or 3 1/2 ounces regular chocolate instant pudding
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 cup oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) can Coke
- 1Mix all cake ingredients except milk.
- 2Bake according to box directions.
- 3Immediately after removing from oven, poke holes over the cake (with a chopstick or similar tool) and slowly pour condensed milk over the top of the cake, let it be absorbed.
- 4Let the cake cool.
- 5While the cake cools hand-mix all frosting ingredients.
- 6If the cake is completely cool, frost the cake and refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Red Velvet Cake
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 630.2
- Calories from Fat 391
- Total Fat 43.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 126.8 mg
- Sodium 230.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 50.5 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red velvet cake mix
white chocolate pudding mix