1/2 Photos of Easy Pineapple Pie
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1* Substitute 1/2 cup packed brown sugar for 1/2 cup of the white sugar if preferred.
- 2Drain pineapple very well, reserving juice for other uses.
- 3Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- 4Add eggs and use a wire whisk to combine thoroughly.
- 5Add vanilla extract and drained pineapple; blend.
- 6Pour into unbaked 9-inch pie shell and bake in preheated 350-deg ree oven for about 45 minutes.
- 7Let cool for a few minutes before cutting, or serve cold.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Pineapple Pie
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.9
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 69.7 mg
- Sodium 183.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 40.5 g
- Protein 3.4 g