1/3 Photos of Easy Old-Fashion Sugar Cookies
These are real easy and everyone almost always has the 6 ingredients on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream margarine; add sugar, beat until fluffy.
- 2Add egg and vanilla, stir in flour and milk. ( You may need to add a little more milk or flour to get the best consistency to roll out).
- 3Roll into two logs, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- 4When ready to bake, just slice into thin slices. Bake at 350' for 5 to 7 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned; tops will be slightly moist.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Old-Fashion Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (632 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.8
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.8 mg
- Sodium 179.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g