1/1 Photo of Easy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Quick cookie made with a cake mix. Really good when you need fast cookies without the hassle. From Cake Mix Magic in Minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- 3Combine cake mix, egg whites, oats and oil in a large bowl.
- 4Beat at low speed until well blended.
- 5Stir in raisins.
- 6Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- 7Bake 7-9 minutes until lightly browned.
- 8Cool on sheets 1 minute.
- 9Remove and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.9
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 74.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 1.0 g