Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
Quick cookie made with a cake mix. Really good when you need fast cookies without the hassle. From Cake Mix Magic in Minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine cake mix, egg whites, oats and oil in a large bowl.
- Beat at low speed until well blended.
- Stir in raisins.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Bake 7-9 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cool on sheets 1 minute.
- Remove and cool completely.
Not bad. I used German Chocolate Cake mix because that is what I had on hand. I also used 2 whole eggs instead of 4 egg whites. Quick and easy recipe, but needed a bit of sugar added, otherwise kind of bland. Could have been because of the mix I used. Great starter recipe to modify as needed. Thank you for posting.
Sorry to be the voice of dissent: I found these cookies to be rather doughy and too spicy. I like the convenience of starting out with a cake mix, but maybe that was the problem: I like my oatmeal cookies crispier.
These are really good! I used 2 whole eggs, and instead of raisins, I used butterscotch and chocolate chips. I just mixed by hand, and got 2 1/2 dozen, which took a little longer to bake. Thank-you!