Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a VERY easy and delicious key lime pie, best with homemade crust.
Make and share this Easy (no Egg) Key Lime Pie recipe from Food.com.
- In blender, mix condensed milk, cream cheese, and lime juice until smooth.
- Add vanilla and blend until mixed through.
- Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Add whipped topping to top of pie.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours before serving.
- Decorate top of pie with lime slices.
This is truly VERY easy and VERY delicious. I made this because this week the produce guy had key limes. I started squeezing them by hand, but soon figured out that a half of a key lime will fit in my garlic press. And the holes are small enough that you don't have to worry about the seeds. (Just a tip if you have happen to want to use fresh key limes.)
Excellent with homemade crust and real whipped cream!
good stuff! I did it in lemon.. it was divine. Thanks for sharing!