1/1 Photo of Easy Lemon Snack Cake
Nice and lemony, this cake tastes wonderful! Original recipe from the Land O'Lakes website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemons, rind of
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1Heat oven to 350º. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a lightly greased 8x8 square baking pan. Make 2 indentations in flour mixture. Set aside.
- 2Combine egg and lemon peel in small bowl with fork; pour into 1 indentation. Pour 1.4 cup melted butter in other indentation. Pour milk over all; mix well. (Some lumps will remain).
- 3Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- 4Combine powdered sugar, 1 tablespoon melted butter and enough lemon juice for desired glazing consistency in small bowl. Spread glaze over cooled cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Lemon Snack Cake
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.4
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 45.5 mg
- Sodium 297.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 36.0 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: