I was looking for an easy bundt cake to take to work. I had a can of Lemon Pie Filling and thought it would make the cake really taste lemony and be very moist, so I tried it. My co-workers gobbled it down in a matter of minutes. Makes 1 10-12 cup bundt cake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour yellow cake mix into large mixing bowl.
- 2Add 3 eggs, 1 can Lemon Pie Filling, 1/4 cup water, and 1/4 cup vegetable oil.
- 3Mix with mixer for 2 minutes on medium-high speed.
- 4Pour into a greased bundt cake pan.
- 5Bake for 40-50 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 6Cool cake for 10 minutes, then remove from pan onto cake plate.
- 7Microwave 1/3 to 1/2 can of frosting until consistency of glaze.
- 8Drizzle frosting onto top of cake, letting it drip down sides.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Lemon Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.1
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 53.7 mg
- Sodium 304.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pie filling