1 hr 20 mins
The mixture has the consistency of a thick batter rather than a dough. This recipe uses an electric mixer to prepare the batter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F [180°C].
- 2Lightly grease a 9x5-inch [23x12.5cm] loaf pan.
- 3In a small bowl, stir together water and yeast.
- 4In a medium mixing bowl, sift then whisk dry ingredients to combine.
- 5Add yeast mixture, vegetable oil and eggs.
- 6Using an electric mixer, mix dough for 5 minutes on medium-high speed.
- 7Spread batter into prepared pan.
- 8Lightly grease a sheet of plastic wrap and cover the pan.
- 9Allow dough to rise for 1 hour in draught free area.
- 10Bake for 55 minutes.
- 11Remove bread from oven and cool in the pan for five minutes.
- 12Turn onto a wire rack to cool.
- 13Cut and store as you desire.
- 14Variation: Cinnamon Raisin Bread - Mix 2 teaspoons cinnamon with the dry ingredients and add 2 teaspoons vanilla extract with the wet ingredients. Before spreading batter into pan, stir in 1/2 cup raisins. Bake as above.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Gluten-Free Sandwich Bread
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.4
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 56.8 mg
- Sodium 355.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: