Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe comes from a dear friend ... I guarantee you will eat more than just one of these fudgy delights!
- Combine crust ingredients and pat down approximately 3/4 of this into a 9x13 glass pan.
- Reserve 1/4 of the crust mixture to sprinkle on top.
- Mix fudge ingredients together in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on 50% power for 1 minute intervals, stirring between each until mixture is smooth.
- Pour fudge mixture over crust.
- Crumble the reserved crust mixture over the fudge.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350* oven for 30 minutes.
So delicious! I used light stick butter and it still turned out great. Very rich and yummy! They were a hit with the family.
Great recipe for chocolate lovers! So fudgey! Nice contrast of textures with the smooth filling & crunchy topping!
These were delicious and easy. You can't go wrong with sweetened condensed milk! Delish.