This recipe comes from a dear friend ... I guarantee you will eat more than just one of these fudgy delights!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine crust ingredients and pat down approximately 3/4 of this into a 9x13 glass pan.
- 2Reserve 1/4 of the crust mixture to sprinkle on top.
- 3Mix fudge ingredients together in a microwave safe bowl.
- 4Microwave on 50% power for 1 minute intervals, stirring between each until mixture is smooth.
- 5Pour fudge mixture over crust.
- 6Crumble the reserved crust mixture over the fudge.
- 7Bake in a pre-heated 350* oven for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Fudgy Cake Mix Bars
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.1
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 231.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 20.9 g
- Protein 2.7 g