4 hrs 15 mins
Kozmic Blues's Note:
I found this recipe on the inside of a box of cream cheese. It was so simple to make and tasted just wonderful. (I was actually surprised how richand creamy it was!) Cook time is actually chilling time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate and 2 Tbsp.
- 2of the milk in double boiler over low heat (or in microwave) until chocolate is almost melted.
- 3Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- 4Beat melted chocolate, cream cheese, sugar and remaining milk with mixer until well blended.
- 5Refrigerate about 10 minutes to cool.
- 6Gently stir in whipped topping until smooth.
- 7Spoon into crust.
- 8Place pie in freezer at least 4 hours or until firm.
- 9Pie can be garnished with additional whipped topping and chocolate curls, but it tastes terrific plain too.
- 10Let it stand at room temperature or in refrigerator about 15 minutes or until pie can be cut easily.
- 11Store leftover pie in freezer.
- 12(Note, I had my pie in the fridge all day Easter and it was fine).
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy, Creamy, No-Bake Chocolate Pie!
Serving Size: 1 (727 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2377.8
- Calories from Fat 1768
- Total Fat 196.4 g
- Saturated Fat 109.9 g
- Cholesterol 318.5 mg
- Sodium 1529.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 158.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.0 g
- Sugars 50.9 g
- Protein 39.0 g