1/2 Photos of Easy Chocolate Cream Cheese Layer Pie
4 hrs 10 mins
I found this recipe in a magazine years ago and it is requested quite a bit from family and friends. It is very easy to make! You can experiment with different pudding flavors or even make the pie fat free by substituting the ingredients with fat free ones.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cream cheese, 1 tablespoons milk and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- 2Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups of the whipped topping.
- 3Spread onto bottom of crusts.
- 4Pour 2 cups milk into another large bowl.
- 5Add pudding mixes.
- 6Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended (mixture will be thick).
- 7Immediately stir in the remaining whipped topping.
- 8Spread over cream cheese layer in crusts.
- 9Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- 10Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chocolate Cream Cheese Layer Pie
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.1
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.6 mg
- Sodium 209.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
9-inch Oreo cookie pie crust