I found this recipe in a magazine years ago and it is requested quite a bit from family and friends. It is very easy to make! You can experiment with different pudding flavors or even make the pie fat free by substituting the ingredients with fat free ones.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 tablespoons milk and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups of the whipped topping.
- Spread onto bottom of crusts.
- Pour 2 cups milk into another large bowl.
- Add pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended (mixture will be thick).
- Immediately stir in the remaining whipped topping.
- Spread over cream cheese layer in crusts.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.