This is one of my most requested cookies. It is crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, and oh so nutty good. Make sure you don't overcook them, they will harden and set-up as they cool. Take them out of the oven when the edge start to brown and the top is still pale. I'm not sure about the number of servings, but it makes a lot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Stir the Butter Pecan Cake Mix, Oats and Brown Sugar together.
- 3Add the oil and eggs and mix until incorporated.
- 4Add the Pecans and mix until evenly distributed.
- 5Using a small ice cream scoop (1 Tablespoon size) place dough on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Flatten each cookie slightly.
- 6Cook at 375 degrees for 8 minutes.
- 7After removing from oven dust with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Butter Pecan Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (10 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.0
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 3.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
butter pecan cake mix