1/1 Photo of Easy Bake Oven Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipes for use in the Easy Bake Oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat easybake oven for 15 minutes.
- 2In a small bowl, combine cookie mix, water, raisins and chocolate chips. Stir with a spoon until mixture holds together in one big ball. Shape a small amount of dough at a time into a ball. Arrange on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3Butter bottom of small drinking glass. Dip buttered glass bottom in sugar. Flatten each ball by pressing with sugar-coated glass.
- 4Bake 10 to 12 minutes in Easybake oven. Remove from oven. Cool on a rack.
- 5Each package of mix makes about 9 cookies.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Bake Oven Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 9.0
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: