Recipes for use in the Easy Bake Oven.
Make and share this Easy Bake Oven Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat easybake oven for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine cookie mix, water, raisins and chocolate chips. Stir with a spoon until mixture holds together in one big ball. Shape a small amount of dough at a time into a ball. Arrange on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Butter bottom of small drinking glass. Dip buttered glass bottom in sugar. Flatten each ball by pressing with sugar-coated glass.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes in Easybake oven. Remove from oven. Cool on a rack.
- Each package of mix makes about 9 cookies.
I had fun making this recipe. It was delicious.