1 hr 5 mins
This is my favorite pumpkin cake recipe, courtesy of Kraft.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- philadelphia cream cheese frosting (or home-made cream cheese frosting)
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted Planters pecans
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Place cake mix, dry pudding mix, pumpkin, oil, 1/2 cup water, eggs and spice in large bowl. Beat with electric mixer on low speed just until moistened.
- 3Beat on medium speed 4 minutes.
- 4Pour into greased and floured 13x9-inch baking pan.
- 5Bake 32 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 6Cool cake in pan on wire rack.
- 7Spread with PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese Frosting; sprinkle with pecans.
- 8Store in refrigerator if not serving right away.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Autumn Pumpkin Spice Cake
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.2
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 26.8 mg
- Sodium 208.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 1.9 g