Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
this is good
Make and share this Easy Apple Pie With Graham Crust recipe from Food.com.
- Brush the bottom and sides of the crust with egg yolk and discard any leftover yolk.
- Place the crust on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 5 minutes.
- in a medium bowl combine the pie filling with 1/2 cup chopped pecans, then spread into the pie crust.
- In a small saucepan combine the remaining 1/2 cup pecans, brown sugar and butter; cook over medium heat until boiling, immediately spread over the pie filling.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.
- Let cool slightly before serving.