this is good
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brush the bottom and sides of the crust with egg yolk and discard any leftover yolk.
- 2Place the crust on a baking sheet.
- 3Bake at 375 degrees for 5 minutes.
- 4in a medium bowl combine the pie filling with 1/2 cup chopped pecans, then spread into the pie crust.
- 5In a small saucepan combine the remaining 1/2 cup pecans, brown sugar and butter; cook over medium heat until boiling, immediately spread over the pie filling.
- 6Bake for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.
- 7Let cool slightly before serving.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Apple Pie With Graham Crust
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.9
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 41.6 mg
- Sodium 273.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 33.4 g
- Protein 3.6 g