1/6 Photos of Easy 5-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Chef #546883's Note:
This recipe is from a 1999 Gourmet magazine that I've added to. It's a bit different than other PB cookie recipes here. These crispy and peanutty cookies never last long anywhere I've taken them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together peanut butter and sugar.
- 2Beat in remaining ingredients.
- 3Shape into quarter-sized balls. Place on greased cookie sheet and flatten with fork. (They spread.)
- 4Bake 10-11 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 5Cool 2 minutes before removing to cooling racks.
- 6Option: stir in 1/2 cup finely crushed unsalted peanuts to dough before baking. Makes 4 dozen.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy 5-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (517 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.4
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 52.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 1.4 g