Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
People love these and I have to laugh when asked for the recipe. These are nice big & thick cookies! I had to put a size for the cookie dough, hope I came close. heh heh! Use the tube of white chocolate cookie dough in the refrigerated section of the store. Do not spread the cookie dough out. I had to put a size on the nuts, just use a regular size they have at the store.
- 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated white chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 (10 ounce) jar macadamia nuts
- slice the cookies 3/4" to 1" thick.
- place on cookie sheet lined with a silpat or parchment paper.
- Press the nuts on top of each cookie slice.
- Bake according to package directions.
This delicious cookies were so easy to put together when you want a sweet treat without a lot of fuss. Thank you for the recipe. I will make these again! :)