1/2 Photos of Easiest Cookies Ever!
People love these and I have to laugh when asked for the recipe. These are nice big & thick cookies! I had to put a size for the cookie dough, hope I came close. heh heh! Use the tube of white chocolate cookie dough in the refrigerated section of the store. Do not spread the cookie dough out. I had to put a size on the nuts, just use a regular size they have at the store.
My Private Note
per pac ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated white chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 (10 ounce) jar macadamia nuts
- 1slice the cookies 3/4" to 1" thick.
- 2place on cookie sheet lined with a silpat or parchment paper.
- 3Press the nuts on top of each cookie slice.
- 4Bake according to package directions.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest Cookies Ever!
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.7
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated white chocolate chip cookie dough