1/1 Photo of Dutch Kletskopjes (Lacy Almond Cookies)
These are very lacy and nutty. Easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Knead all ingredients into a firm ball.
- 2Shape into marble-sized balls and arrange far apart on buttered cookie sheet.
- 3Flatten with fork or knife dipped in cold water.
- 4Bake in 375 oven until golden.
- 5Remove from cookie sheet with spatula.
- 6The dough should have melted and become lacy, very thin, and crisp.
- 7Cookies should be 3" in diameter.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dutch Kletskopjes (Lacy Almond Cookies)
Serving Size: 1 (444 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.8
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 8.9 mg
- Sodium 50.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 1.6 g