1 hr 30 mins
The finished biscotti can be dipped halfway in melted semisweet chocolate to make them extra special!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly grease one cookie sheet (spray oil works well for this).
- 2Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 3Blend flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Add eggs and vanilla, beating until dough is formed.
- 4Stir in cherries and almonds.
- 5Turn the dough out on lightly floured surface and knead several times. Using the greased cookie sheet as a surface, divide the dough in half and form into two flat logs about 9 inches long and 3 inches wide.
- 6Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
- 7Let cool directly on the baking sheet resting on a rack for 10 minutes.
- 8Lower heat to 325°F.
- 9On a cutting board, cut the logs on the diagonal into 1/2-inch-thick pieces.
- 10Put back into oven for 5 minutes.
- 11Turn over and bake 5 more minutes.
- 12Remove from cookie sheet and cool on baking rack.
- 13Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dried Cherry Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.7
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 31.7 mg
- Sodium 109.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: