Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I "made up" this frosting to use on Karen In Colorado's Jello Cake (Jello Cake)instead of regular Cool Whip! This would also make a great fruit dip! YUMMY!!! (Makes enough for 1 sheet cake or 2 layer cake)
- Cream the cream cheese until fluffy, set aside.
- Then combine the Dream Whip topping mix and milk.
- Beat with mixer until peaks start to form.
- Then, add the cream cheese and sugar.
- Continue beating until smooth and fluffy.
This frosting is awesome and insanely easy! That is a lot coming from me because I don't usually like frosting. I mixed in some mini choc chips and frosted Vanilla/Fudge Marble Cake (#45104). It was a hit with all the English teachers. Thanks for a great alternative to the super sweet/super fattening frosting recipes. You may have made me a frosting convert:)