Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
from 2008 pillsbury bake-off
Make and share this Double Delight Peanut Butter Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 375º. In a small bowl mix peanuts, granulated sugar, and cinnamon and set aside.
- In another small bowl, stir peanut butter and powdered sugar until completely blended. Shape into 24 1" balls.
- Cut roll of cookie dough into 12 slices. Cut each slice in half to make 24 pieces. Flatten slightly. Shape 1 piece around 1 ball, covering completely. Repeat with remaining dough and balls.
- Roll each ball in peanut mixture, and gently pat onto balls. Place balls 2" apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Spray bottom of drinking glass with nonstick spray and press into remaining peanut mixture. Flatten each ball with glass into 1/4" thickness. If any mixture remains press gently into cookies.
- Bake 7-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 1 minute on rack and then completely on cooling racks.
- Store tightly covered.