1/2 Photos of Double Chocolate Skor Squares
This is an easy five ingredient recipe. Toffee and chocolate on an oreo crumb base, what could be better? Note: skor bits come in a bag like chocolate chips, they are basically toffee mini-chips. I don't think this is the same as a chopped up skor bar...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray a 9" square pan with cooking spray.
- 3Mix 2 tablespoons of the butter with the condensed milk in a large microwaveable bowl.
- 4Mix the remaining butter with the oreo crumbs and press into the prepared pan.
- 5Microwave the condensed milk for 5 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds (don't leave the microwave while this is in there).
- 6Warning: make sure your bowl has enough room for this to expand 5-6 times the original volume as it boils up (either that or be prepared to stir every 10 seconds or so to prevent boil overs).
- 7Stir in the skor bits and spread over the oreo base (don't expect them to melt at this point, they won't).
- 8Bake for 12 minutes.
- 9Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over top of squares and return to the turned off oven for 1-2 minutes until just melted.
- 10Spread the chocolate to make a smooth topping.
- 11Cool and cut into 25 squares while still slightly warm.
- 12Cool completely before removing from pan.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Skor Squares
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.6
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 16.4 mg
- Sodium 61.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Oreo cookie crumbs