Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an easy five ingredient recipe. Toffee and chocolate on an oreo crumb base, what could be better? Note: skor bits come in a bag like chocolate chips, they are basically toffee mini-chips. I don't think this is the same as a chopped up skor bar...
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9" square pan with cooking spray.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of the butter with the condensed milk in a large microwaveable bowl.
- Mix the remaining butter with the oreo crumbs and press into the prepared pan.
- Microwave the condensed milk for 5 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds (don't leave the microwave while this is in there).
- Warning: make sure your bowl has enough room for this to expand 5-6 times the original volume as it boils up (either that or be prepared to stir every 10 seconds or so to prevent boil overs).
- Stir in the skor bits and spread over the oreo base (don't expect them to melt at this point, they won't).
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over top of squares and return to the turned off oven for 1-2 minutes until just melted.
- Spread the chocolate to make a smooth topping.
- Cool and cut into 25 squares while still slightly warm.
- Cool completely before removing from pan.
These are amazing! I can't believe how easy they are to make. I took them to a family party and everyone raved! Definitely will make again.
These are so good. Sinfully good. I did have a couple of errors but the end product turned out fine. Firstly, I didn't have quite enough Oreo crumbs so I had to top it off with Graham Cracker Crumbs (no problem) and secondly I didn't read the directions well and dumped in the whole package of Skor bits (how could that be bad?). All in all it turned out great and will be made again and again. Thanks for posting this yummy treat.
These were delicious. My family gobbled them up. Thank you for posting this recipe.