Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a recipe from Sweet'N Low but there was no nutrition facts.
Make and share this Double Chocolate Diabetic Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter, sugar and sugar substitute.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beat well.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder mix well.
- Slowly add to butter mixture, mix well.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Put spoonfuls onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 6 to 7 minutes.
These turned out really good. I made them for a friend's baby shower; she has gestational diabetes. Everyone ate them without even noticing they were diabetic cookies! They have kindof a strange texture though; they sortof crumble in your mouth, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.
A GREAT COOKIE FOR MY DIABETIC FRIENDS (& my Tennessee daughter, too, if she'd make them!), & they won't go to waste here, either, but I guess I really want something more decadent for my own personal chocolate fix! Still, this will make a very nice addition to the holiday baskets I'll be giving to several of my diabetic friends! Thanks for posting the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed in in Diabetes Awareness Month Tag Game]