2 hrs 40 mins
2 hrs 10 mins
Simply to die for and lethal, if you are not a serious and professionally trained chocoholic! Warning: Highly Addictive! Cooking time includes chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- 2In a large mixer bowl, beat butter and sugar creamy.
- 3Add eggs one at the time.
- 4Add melted and cooled chocolate and continue to beat at medium speed until the mixture is smooth.
- 5Gradually work in the flour-mix.
- 6Add the chocolate morsels.
- 7Chill for 1-2 hours until the mix is easy to handle.
- 8Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 9Form dough into 1-inch balls and roll in powdered sugar to coat all the way.
- 10Place the balls on an ungreased cookie sheet, about 1 1/2 inches apart.
- 11Bake 10-12 minutes or until edges set and tops are crackled.
- 12Let cool on rack.
- 13TIP: To keep your hands from sticking too much, keep dough cold and dust your hands in powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (841 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1151.0
- Calories from Fat 477
- Total Fat 53.0 g
- Saturated Fat 31.6 g
- Cholesterol 222.3 mg
- Sodium 374.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 166.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 102.1 g
- Protein 15.6 g