Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs 10 mins
Simply to die for and lethal, if you are not a serious and professionally trained chocoholic! Warning: Highly Addictive! Cooking time includes chilling time.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat butter and sugar creamy.
- Add eggs one at the time.
- Add melted and cooled chocolate and continue to beat at medium speed until the mixture is smooth.
- Gradually work in the flour-mix.
- Add the chocolate morsels.
- Chill for 1-2 hours until the mix is easy to handle.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls and roll in powdered sugar to coat all the way.
- Place the balls on an ungreased cookie sheet, about 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until edges set and tops are crackled.
- Let cool on rack.
- TIP: To keep your hands from sticking too much, keep dough cold and dust your hands in powdered sugar.