1/4 Photos of Dog Doggie Birthday Cake
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 10 mins
I found this recipe on Bullwrinkle.com, and our boy absolutely loved it! I baked it as directed, but used two small jars of beef baby food. After it was baked I trimmed it into a bone shape and "frosted" it with peanut butter... of course I had to put his name on it as well. I did my best to find out if this had been posted here before, but had a hard time... hopefully this is not a double post :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour an 8x5x3 inch loaf pan.
- 3Cream butter until smooth.
- 4Add corn oil, baby food, and eggs.
- 5Mix until smooth.
- 6Mix dry ingredients into beef mixture until batter is smooth.
- 7Crumble beef jerky and fold into batter.
- 8Pour batter into loaf pan.
- 9Bake 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- 10cool on wire rack 15 minutes.
- 11Ice with plain yogurt or cottage cheese.
- 12Store uneaten cake in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dog Doggie Birthday Cake
Serving Size: 1 (689 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2806.8
- Calories from Fat 2013
- Total Fat 223.7 g
- Saturated Fat 79.8 g
- Cholesterol 1024.2 mg
- Sodium 1671.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 147.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 54.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: