Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These cookies are HEAVENLY. Store in the refrigerator, between sheets of waxed paper, because their tops get delightfully sticky when they cool.
- Beat together butter, sugar, and eggs.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Add mashed banana and oatmeal.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350* for 12-15 minutes.
Nice change of pace from banana bread and a good way to sneak something a little healthier in the lunchbox. Thanks for sharing!
These were ok. My kids and husband liked them, but I felt they were missing something. Maybe a little salt to bring out the flavors or something. I don't know. I probably won't make them again.