Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These cookies are HEAVENLY. Store in the refrigerator, between sheets of waxed paper, because their tops get delightfully sticky when they cool.
- 1 1⁄2 cups soft butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups mashed bananas
- 3 1⁄2 cups oatmeal
- Beat together butter, sugar, and eggs.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Add mashed banana and oatmeal.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350* for 12-15 minutes.
Nice change of pace from banana bread and a good way to sneak something a little healthier in the lunchbox. Thanks for sharing!
These were ok. My kids and husband liked them, but I felt they were missing something. Maybe a little salt to bring out the flavors or something. I don't know. I probably won't make them again.