These cookies are HEAVENLY. Store in the refrigerator, between sheets of waxed paper, because their tops get delightfully sticky when they cool.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat together butter, sugar, and eggs.
- 2Stir in flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- 3Add mashed banana and oatmeal.
- 4Drop by spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake at 350* for 12-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Divine Oatmeal Banana Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.4
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 23.0 mg
- Sodium 82.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 1.9 g