1/1 Photo of Dickster's Cupcakes
Southern Polar Bear's Note:
These are sinfully delicious chocolate cupcakes filled with a mixture of cream cheese, chocolate chips, and coconut.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a small bowl, beat the first five ingredients (sugar, oil, egg, vanilla, and water) together.
- 3In a large bowl, mix the next four ingredients (flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt) together with a fork until well blended.
- 4Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and beat for three minutes.
- 5In another small bowl, last 6 ingredients (cream cheese, coconut, salt, chocolate chips, egg, and sugar) together until well blended.
- 6Fill cupcake papers 2/3 full with first mixture.
- 7Drop a spoonful of cream cheese mixture in the middle of each cupcake, pushing down to cover.
- 8Bake for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dickster's Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (1355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.8
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 50.8 mg
- Sodium 212.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 30.5 g
- Protein 5.1 g