These are sinfully delicious chocolate cupcakes filled with a mixture of cream cheese, chocolate chips, and coconut.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, beat the first five ingredients (sugar, oil, egg, vanilla, and water) together.
- In a large bowl, mix the next four ingredients (flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt) together with a fork until well blended.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and beat for three minutes.
- In another small bowl, last 6 ingredients (cream cheese, coconut, salt, chocolate chips, egg, and sugar) together until well blended.
- Fill cupcake papers 2/3 full with first mixture.
- Drop a spoonful of cream cheese mixture in the middle of each cupcake, pushing down to cover.
- Bake for 25 minutes.