1/2 Photos of Devil's Food Cupcakes W. Cream Cheese Frosting (Low Cal/Fat
A coworker on Weight Watchers brought these in and they are very rich and tasty! Each cupcake has 110 calories, 2 g fat, 20 g carbohydrates, and 3 g protein. I've made it as a two-layer cake also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 18 1/4 ounces devil's food cake mix
- 6 large egg whites
- 2 (2 1/4 ounce) jars pureed carrot baby food
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1 1/4 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1Stir together the cake mix, egg whites, carrots, water, and coffee.
- 2Using an electric mixer, beat on low speed for 30 seconds to blend slightly.
- 3Increase the speed to medium and beat for 2 minutes.
- 4Spoon the batter into 24 muffin cups that have been sprayed with nonstick spray.
- 5Bake for 20 minutes at 325 or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 6Put the pans on cooling racks and let stand for 15 minutes.
- 7Remove cupcakes from pans and allow to cool.
- 8In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, confectioner's sugar, milk, and vanilla.
- 9Using an electric mixer, beat on medium speed until smooth.
- 10Using a rubber spatula, fold in the Cool Whip.
- 11Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- 12Top each cupcake with 1 tablespoon topping.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...
Nutritional Facts for Devil's Food Cupcakes W. Cream Cheese Frosting (Low Cal/Fat
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.6
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 5.2 mg
- Sodium 209.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Cool Whip Free