1/2 Photos of Decadent Strawberry Cream Pie
3 hrs 20 mins
Dine & Dish's Note:
This is my husbands favorite pie recipe! His mom made it the first time for me and I've tweaked the recipe some. This is the most perfect summer indulgence! Cook time equals chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix (4 serving size)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed (plus extra for garnish, if desired, 1 8-ounce container equals 3 1/2 cups)
- 1 prepared 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled, rinsed and patted dry
- 1In a large bowl, combine the vanilla pudding mix, sour cream, milk, and orange rind.
- 2Add the whipped topping and beat with a wire whisk for 1 minute or until well blended.
- 3Spoon half the mixture into the pie crust.
- 4Press the strawberries, stem-side down, into the mixture, then top with the remaining mixture.
- 5Freeze the pie for about 1 hour or refrigerate for 3 hours before serving.
- 6Garnish with additional whipped topping and/or strawberries.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Decadent Strawberry Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.6
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 21.3 mg
- Sodium 510.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 40.2 g
- Protein 3.4 g