1/3 Photos of Dad's Oatmeal Cookies
heather in Ont,'s Note:
My mother gave me this recipe over 25 years ago. I thought I had better post it before I lose the worn out piece of paper it's written on.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In one bowl cream butter, lard, and sugar.
- 2Add beaten eggs and vanilla.
- 3In another bowl add sifted flour and other dry ingredients.
- 4Gradually add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture.
- 5Roll into small ball, and flatten with a fork on a ungreased baking sheet.
- 6Bake at 375 F for 10- 15 minute.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dad's Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.8
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 19.8 mg
- Sodium 125.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 1.9 g